It's The Eleventh Plague Week!

Eleven words to describe The Eleventh Plague by Jeff Hirsch.

Gritty
Believable
Dark
Hopeful
Scary
Sad
Tense
Heart-pounding
Poignant
Surprising
Worthwhile

Now - for my mini-mini-review...

Jeff’s writing immediately took me into the world after the Collapse, after P11 - the eleventh plague. I don’t want to say much, because I’ll just devolve into spoilers and I DO NOT want to spoil this book for you! I actually started this book with more than a bit of trepidation - I can do the dystopian thing, but not so much the post-apocalyptic - or so I thought! Until I read The Eleventh Plague!

It’s a roller-coaster ride of setting and emotion and it makes you think - really think.

As soon as I started it, I was hooked! Couldn’t put it down! I suggest that you get yourself a copy & set aside a goodly amount of time, because I’m guessing you won’t be able to put it down either!

Thanks, Jeff, for writing such a great book!